Friday, October 31, 2008

Shedding some light on the situation

I've been meaning to start a series or list of best and worst inventions ever.

Today's Best Invention Ever goes to craigslist.

Yesterday I had some unexpected time in the afternoon, so I started cleaning up our infamous back room. While back there I came across a rug I purchased at the Crate and Barrel Outlet (something that you can expect to see in a future Best Inventions Ever post) quite a while ago.

I loved this rug, and got a super deal on it, but it shed red lint continuously. So it was just sitting in the back room...


Enter craigslist.
I posted the rug at 2:30, and 4 hours later it was not only gone, but I had some extra cash in my pocket!

Someone's also coming to look at a bench tomorrow that I posted at the same time.

Hmmm...what ELSE can I post? And what little gems are out there waiting for me to find?? The possibilites are endless...and exhilarating.


No comments: