Thursday, November 20, 2008

na- na- na- na- na- now that that don’t kill me...

It just wasn't meant to be. Me and blogging, that is.

After my trial-by-error attempt to finally successfully blog via phone/email, I was all amped-up and wrote a new post on my way home tonight. Which never posted, never sent and I can't find anywhere.

However, it's Thursday night, and as the subject of my post revolved around it being Thursday night, I figured I should probably try my best to re-post what was lost.

Where was I? Yes, Thursday nights. I think that they might be my favorite night of the week. There is a great sense of anticipation as the week comes to an end. You can literally smell Friday. There is also a certain amount of freedom felt...You can endure anything for one day, so why not live it up on Thursday nights?

The real reason I love Thursday nights, though, is the OFFICE. I spend all week in anticipation. Of every one of those 22 minutes. I think this has been the best season of The Office ever so far. Bringing Holly to the show was one of the best moments of brilliance that has been derived thus far. I didn't think they would ever be able to bring in a new character that was better than Andy, but I was wrong. And who thought they could ever come up with an office romance better than (or at least on par with) Jim and Pam??

The best part about Holly is how she is just as dorky as Michael. I didn't realize how great it really was until I came across this picture of me and Gary from our trip to Indianapolis a couple of weeks ago. And then it struck me–does it GET any dorkier than this? MFEO.


So here's to another Thursday night...and hopefully many more dorky moments. (Fortunately, most of them have NOT been captured on film. However, someday You Tube will need to be exposed to some of Gary's Best Dance Moves Ever. Video camera for Christmas anyone?) SO glad I found this guy.

P.S. - For the record, it is now 8:30 and what is on the TV? Football...but that's another post...

No comments: