Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Little Things

I suppose that every other person in Chicago with a blog is posting
about the same thing today, but I don't care. It's just too good to be
true. 65 DEGREES IN FEBRUARY!! I could definitely get used to this
(remind me why I don't live in California again??) It is amazing what
just a little sun and warmth can do for my attitude. Spring, hurry up
already! Too bad that tomorrow it is going to drop 20 degrees,
preceeding a temperature slide that will take us back to 30's and snow
on Saturday. I think I just felt my depression return.

The best thing about warm weather? (well, one of them) The return of
cute shoes. It's well past time for my clogs and UGGs to go back on
the shelf. I think my flats were beginning to think I forgot about
them. So I celebrated by reintroducing my favorite pair to the outside
world. What a fabulous day!

No comments: