Thursday, June 4, 2009

Start Saving, Mr. Anderson

That's right...in case you haven't heard yet, we got the news just before we left for vacation that we now not only have to save for college, but also a wedding. We are having a GIRL! I must admit, the news took me a bit by surprise - both considering my family generation tendencies (I know this means nothing), as well as the fact that EVERYONE I know is having (or has had) girls. I was totally convinced that we were having a boy. However, having an excuse to add more pink to my life is never a bad thing. :) We are both THRILLED...and can't wait to meet her!

Below is a pic of me (last week) at 23 weeks. Time is absolutely flying in this pregnancy. I know that it will only continue to go faster as summer arrives and our list of things to do continues to grow.


We had an absolutely wonderful vacation (or "Babymoon," as some are referring to it). The wedding was beautiful, our time with our friends was both meaningful and fun, and our time together and away from "normal" life was much needed and very refreshing. We both soaked it all in as much as we could...knowing that it will be a very long time before something like this happens again...

Here is a link to some of our pictures from the trip:
Hawaii - May 09

No comments: