Monday, July 6, 2009

Flashback and Fireworks

In spite of what many may say about Cleveland, they have a wonderful outdoor amphitheater called Blossom. It's very fun. Sort of like a mini-Ravinia. You bring your dinner and then enjoy a concert. Every Fourth of July, the Cleveland Symphony Orchestra plays a concert featuring marches and other patriotic songs, followed by fireworks.

The last time Gary and I were there was exactly five years ago...even before we were engaged!

My how things change...


Muggs will probably kill me for posting this picture, but I just think it's so great! And she would thank me if I posted the picture of her from 5 years ago...she looks 5 years younger, not older! Paul has changed quite a bit in 5 years, as well...

I caught Gary in the act of catching up on Velo News rather than enjoying the music. Ah, sweet, sweet Le Tour de France. How you will dictate my life these next three weeks!

No comments: