Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Can someone please clarify for me how to determine my daughter's age? Is it at the 4 week mark, or is it determined by her birth date? Either way, this post is a bit late. And depending on how you determine age, she is either 9 weeks and 3 days or 2 months and 5 days. Take your pick.
I cannot get over how much Maggie has changed in the last month. It's amazing. Every day, every week, she is a different baby. I can't wait to see what she will do one day to the next.
In the past month she's:
- Taken her first TWO roadtrips - to Memphis and to Cleveland
- Graduated to the next diaper size
- Started following things with her eyes
- Smiling more and more and more
- Added more play/exercise to her daily routine
- Developed a double chin, cheeks and thigh and wrist rolls
- Outgrown some of her newborn clothes, and is fitting better into her 0-3 month ones
- Slept through the night
Her eyes continue to get darker and darker...I think she's headed for brown, or my hazel. She was 10 lbs, 4 oz at the doctor this week (35th percentile), and is in the 66th percentile for height!
I'm looking forward to celebrating her first big holidays in the next month...what a special time!
Posted by Beth at 9:24 AM