Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two Months-ish


Can someone please clarify for me how to determine my daughter's age? Is it at the 4 week mark, or is it determined by her birth date? Either way, this post is a bit late. And depending on how you determine age, she is either 9 weeks and 3 days or 2 months and 5 days. Take your pick.

I cannot get over how much Maggie has changed in the last month. It's amazing. Every day, every week, she is a different baby. I can't wait to see what she will do one day to the next.

In the past month she's:
- Taken her first TWO roadtrips - to Memphis and to Cleveland
- Graduated to the next diaper size
- Started following things with her eyes
- Smiling more and more and more
- Added more play/exercise to her daily routine
- Developed a double chin, cheeks and thigh and wrist rolls
- Outgrown some of her newborn clothes, and is fitting better into her 0-3 month ones
- Slept through the night

Her eyes continue to get darker and darker...I think she's headed for brown, or my hazel. She was 10 lbs, 4 oz at the doctor this week (35th percentile), and is in the 66th percentile for height!

I'm looking forward to celebrating her first big holidays in the next month...what a special time!






2 comments:

Katie said...

What a little munchkin! So cute. My personal favorite- "she has the double chin, rolls, etc." It's about time she got some chub!

the ferwerda family said...

I think it's the day of the month:) But what do I know? She is so adorable, Beth!!! Can't wait to see you guys - I'll email you after Thanksgiving to nail down the date:) Happy Thanksgiving!!! SO much to be thankful for this year, huh??