Saturday, September 5, 2009

For Kat

The weather here has been absolutely unbelievable all summer, but the past week or two has really spoiled us rotten. We had a few errands to run at Oak Brook one night this week, but when we were done it was just too nice out to get back in the car and drive home, so we walked around for a bit.

Sadly, it does me no good to try on clothes these days. As you can see from the picture, I continue to grow and grow...something I'm starting to take a bit of pleasure in, knowing that it means our little girl will be here soooo sooon! This pic isn't really the same as my other belly profiles, but thought it would give some perspective to see what I look like in "real" clothes.


This is right at 37 weeks...technically full-term, and only 3 weeks away from our due date!

(I PROMISE there will be a non-baby post soon...but my sis was begging me for a new pic.)

1 comment:

Tara said...

You look great, Beth! I am SO excited for baby girl to arrive. Maya was born at 37 weeks... :-)