Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Wedding!

Part of my absence from the blogosphere this past month was due to a wonderful week and a half spent in California preparing for and celebrating Aunt Kirstin's wedding. It was an awesome week - so many fun memories were made and we spent a ton of quality time with great people that we love.

The wedding was beautiful and meaningful. With 40 extended family members there, it was indeed a celebration and a very special event.

As Gary and I were both in the wedding, I have NO pictures of the wedding day. Here are a few of my favorites from those who were able to take pictures:


Maggie was quite a hit!


Sandwiched between my two favorite guys. Aren't they handsome?


Hanging out with Auntie Kirstin and her new Uncle Jay.


I love this picture of Kirstin and Jay. I have a similar one of Gary and I after our wedding - you can see the joy and love SO clearly in their faces!

My pictures of the rest of the week can be found here.

No comments: