Friday, April 3, 2009

15 Weeks

Somehow I come to Fridays and every week think, "Phew, well at least I know that there's no way next week could be crazier than this week!" And yet STILL I find myself surprised when I face the next week. This week was no exception.

Yesterday I was riding the train home quite late and as I was mid-bite into my McChicken Sandwich it occurred to me that this was my second time having McDonald's this week. It should be noted that until the past few months (with the introduction of Baby in my belly who craves a hearty mid-afternoon snack), I had maybe eaten McDonald's once or twice in the past 10 years. Yes, quite a lot has changed. Thankfully, being pregnant erases much guilt that comes along with food cravings and binges, so I enjoyed every last crumb of my sandwich and fries. :)

Speaking of babies and bellies, below is a "belly shot" (for those of you who have requested). It's from a couple of weeks ago - say 12/13 weeks along...as you can see, you can't really see too much. I plan to take the next pics around week 16, so hopefully there will be a little more evidence of Baby A (or at least the McDonalds!!) :)



Overall, I'm loving second trimester. It is a very refreshing change.

No comments: