Monday, March 28, 2011

Grand Finale

Laura and I made a list of things to do while she was here. One of the main priorities was to check out the local cupcake shop in downtown Hudson. While we went a little late in the day to enjoy the best selection, the experience did not disappoint.


I'm pretty sure that Maggie ate more than either of us.


And Gary has found himself a very easy solution to my birthday cake this year.


I had to include this picture because this is one of my favorite faces that Maggie makes right now. Most of the time it's in association with the word, "BIG." I imagine she was probably saying, "BIG bite" in this picture.

And thus concludes my documentation of our visit with Laura. We were truly sad to see her go, and are already looking forward to her next visit!

No comments: