Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Zoo

Maggie's love for all creatures great and small continues. I bought a pass to the Akron zoo a few weeks ago, and it has turned out to be quite the hit. It is a really small zoo, and doesn't have a lot of "big" animals, but it is just perfect for Maggie at this age. I love that she can go right up to the glass and be just inches away from the animals!

We went a few weeks ago with our friends Nichole and Blaire (I know, I know, I am extremely behind with this blog thing)...and thought I'd share a few pics of the sweet girls. (Did I mention it was HOT that day?)


We've heard about the "Pengins schwimmin" almost every day since.


I think the girls were almost more interested in going up and down steps than actually seeing the animals.


Checking out the sheep and the goats.



Maggie is getting REALLY good (or should I say scary?) at smiling for the camera.


Maggie and Blaire checking out the tiger (Maggie's other favorite animal). I love that you can see Maggie in the background saying "Where did he go?"


Wiped.

No comments: