Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hiking


While the weather mostly dictated our activities over Christmas (as in we were inside most of the time), we did take a fun hike as a WHOLE family on Christmas Eve.

The stroller was out because of the deep snow, and we don't have a carrier big enough for her anymore, so Maggie mostly rode on dad's shoulders or was passed off from person to person.

Eating snow - such a novelty!



Such a Maggie face. She's always so serious in all of her pictures...I love this one because she gives this look all the time!

The whole fam...a rare occasion! Even though I did not manage to get one picture of our little family, I'm so glad I took the time to snap this one! It kills me that it's underexposed. Stupid manual mode...I don't think I'll ever get the hang of it!

Uncle Paul

Auntie Kirstin...by far one of Maggie's favorite people over the week. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for her husband.

No comments: