Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

What a wonderful Easter Sunday! Slept in. Enjoyed sunny blue skies. Attended church, which was particularly meaningful and powerful today. (As it should be) Joined my family for Easter dinner at my parents' house. (Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE not traveling for holidays? Because it's awesome.) And now we are home, listening to the rain and thunder, watching the Tour of Flanders in our sweats. A good day.

Helping Dad enjoy his Easter treats.

With Grandma and Grandpa Wells. (Names TBD)

Reaching for the camera.

Take #21 of the "family pic." I now understand the difficulty of taking pictures with multiple children!


I purchased this dress with the intent of her wearing it for my sister's wedding in October. She is now finally wearing it over five months later! Little peanut!

With Auntie Hannah. Somehow we didn't get a pic with Auntie Laura. :(

Hannah with her (*ahem) artistic Easter Eggs.

1 comment:

The Brood said...

she gets cuter by the day! it must be wonderful having your parents in town. hope our kids don't have to wait until freshman orientation to meet!